Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Result day

SPM result day....!!!

Every people have different expectation.....
Some aim for straight A+...
Some aim for straight A
Some just aim for few only...

Some people cry because they get 9A+ 1A
Some people cry because they din't get straight A

People who keep on say they sure can't get
but at the end they get straight.

People who always get good result
but at the end they can't get straight.

I'm the second one...
I just get 5A+ 3A 1A- 2B+
I'm really not satisfied with my result.
I don't know why my malay get B+.
Those subject that i always get A but i get B in real...
I cry every time people ask for my result.....=(

Sorry that i disappointed everyone who put high expectation on me...
Sorry to my friends who din't get good result in SPM but i still cry in front of you.
Sorry to my teacher that i din't get what you expect.

Anyway...
I had a great..awesome celebration with my friends at sunway.
Had a crazy day at karaoke...xD

Finally,
maybe today will be our last time meeting each other....
although i can't even talk to you
but glad that i heard your news.

Bye guys....