Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lucky day...

Ladies and gentlemen.....!!!

Yesterday i had started my college.
I was so excited
but my class was so so so so terrible QUIET....
No one i knew....but still i get to make new friends...xD

Okay....let's talk about today....!!! xD
Today is a lucky day...
1st, i finally passed my driving exam.
2nd, when i was alone in college....i meet my friend
3rd, my class has been cancelled....so that i can back home.

Oh....one more thing...
when i am waiting for the lift,
i meet my classmate.....
but they do not say "hi" to me...
i like so sad....like they don't know me.

Then, when i walk in the lift.
I say "hi" to them ....they still can't recognize me!!!!!!!
Slowly....slowly...then i ask them
"you guys don't know me?????"
"I'm from your class...!!!"

Then few second later....
they say " oh.....is you...we really can't recognize you"
"you tie your hair up today....is really different..."

I like...."......................." speechless....
am i look so different when i tie my hair and i don't??? ==

Is it a good thing????
Or not???

okay...that's all for today ...
see ya guys...
bye