Friday, October 8, 2010

My pain is back

My pain is back or perhaps never gone away before

Today is suppose to be a nice day but everything change just after recess.

Now I realize the most painful moment in love story
Is not a couple can't be together or further apart
Is when you know the person you love is
avoiding you.

just taking exam in same class
but it makes you to change class
makes you avoid me.

I know why you did that
I know we never can go back to the past
I know I never can treat you as friend anymore
But I don't know when I can stop searching you
Stop thinking about you
I know it need time to heal my wound
But I don't know when and how long.

Today you just hurt me deeply
do you know that?

I try my best to be normal
Not to think about it anymore
But I really can't
I cant accept
what you have done to me.

Today is a big pain
How about 22 days after?
My prom night?
Will you like today avoid me?
Changing place?
Please don't do that to me please.
Can't you let me have a one last nice and meaningful day?
Just once?

My friend?
Will you help me too?
Help me to make a nice day or perhaps night.