Friday, October 1, 2010

In nowhere

After sejarah and bio papers
Now is just like finish exam....^^

But still i haven't touch my physic and chemistry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember one of the moral paper question.
"apakah kesan jika kita tidak merancang masa hadapan kita?"

Oh well,
i'm going for sunway scholarship interview 10 days later.

But now i'm asking myself
why i want to take A-level?

Until now i still don't know what i want to do in my future.
I'm still not sure of it.
I don't know whether my interest is just temporary or what?

I don't know whether is suitable for me?
Can i study well in this?
I can cope with it or not?
I can success in my carrier?
Even i can find a job or not?

I still can't see my future.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week my family are talking about
buying a house at kota kemuning.
It cost a lot....around 600++k

Talking about house
it related to future....
thats why now i'm thinking my future
but i still don't know.....

At last, we decided not to but already.

But after this,
i realize money is actually very important.
Of cause planning for future too.

This exam makes me so stress
is because of this.
I still can't see my As in SPM.
I still can't see my future.
I can't imagine what i will be in future.
Live in hard life or my dream life?

Just 51 days left......
SPM is around the corner.....

I swear i will study very very hard for SPM
after my PRA exam.
If not, I also don't know how.....
Time to think a way to force myself.
Slap myself if i din't do?
Can't eat?
Sound like torturing.....

Should cut off time of using computer and watching tv.

Okay....got to go.
Time to sleep and prepare for tomorrow training.