Friday, September 3, 2010

A day before holiday.....

People always say :
everyday is a new day.

I really believe that is truth.

I always believe that thing will change one day.
Today i have a hope
but does not come true.
I tell myself never mind
today does not make it come true
then i will wait for tomorrow.

Everyday i wait and wait
i even try me best to make it come true
but every time i fail to do it.
I tell myself again never mind
i can wait. 
I give myself a chance.

Every second passed-by.
Everyday i tell myself the same thing
everyday i feel so tired so disappointed
everyday i feel so sad
even everyday i keep on being the annoying one.

I thought you understand
and you tell me that you understand
but i know you don't.

I finally understand what your feeling.
Waiting really is tough.
But one thing you will never understand
my feeling is 10 times more hurt than you.

If everything i have to say
i have to beg you to do it
then i really feel that i very useless.
Begging someone to do what i want?
sound so cheap....
Do for only one day? Do just to satisfy me?
i feel more sad.

What i want just 5 to 10 minutes....
Why take you whole life to do it.
Is it simple?

Everyday you are breaking my hope, 
I really don't want to be an annoying person
who everyday fight with you to satisfy my wish.
I don't want to cry for it everyday.
I really tired.

What you want me to do now?
I everyday tell myself
give you one more chance...one more chance
even i force to tell you a dateline 
you still can't do it.

Why you always make me disappointed?
Why always make me want to give up.
I really don't want to give up
do you understand?
Why force me to do that?
Until now i thought you should know i don't want to.

suffer for long period or short?
how long do i need to go through?

What should i do?