Monday, August 30, 2010

28/8/2010

Haha....
today went to take "undang-undang berkomputer"
guess what??
i got 49/50....

i'm not trying to show off anyway ^^

few days before....

mom: Do you take the cd from uncle already?
me   : No need la... i can just study from the book.
mom : My friend's daughter who very clever and get
          straight As also fail the test.
me : Why you like to compare me with other?
mom : I'm not comparing!! I just want you to use to it with the question.

a day before exam....

bro: Uncle calls me today. He says that he not free these few days.
       So he asks whether you want take other day and he will give cd
       to you tomorrow or just take the test tomorrow?
me : Ok i sure will take the test tomorrow.
bro : Just study the book then sure pass.
mom : If you fail then your own fault ah...You pay yourself
          if you fail the test. I will not pay for you.

lalala......

ps: mom i can do it......believe me
And then today...haha
finally i prove to my mom that i can pass.