Saturday, December 26, 2009

X'mas present...??

I keep on telling myself 
no matter what happened i won't cry on x'mas..
Everything happened just let it be and forget about it.
Be a good girl..
Don't do anything wrong
Be careful when i talk
Think before i react
I really try very very hard
but i don't know why
i just do nothing but i get scold hardly...
Something that is normal..and i do it everyday
but today seem like something eyesore or irritate to someone.
Now i always feel like i will get scold anytime any moment.
Even now i'm posting.


Is it once i did wrong than it means i will forever did wrong?
Once i did wrong bring whole life suffer?


I really can't withstand what just happened lately.
Too many things happened in the same time.
I don't know where my tears come from?
Just like running water that never stop.
Happy moment just like few seconds
but all those unhappy and scary moments 
like days and years....


My parents asked what i want for my xmas present.
I didn't say anything...nothing.
But what i really want is happy.
I want forget every bad memories and forgiveness from everyone. 
But this will never happened right?
Except one day miracle or accident happened
that i lost all my memories.


This is what i get for my xmas present.


-signed off-