Sunday, December 20, 2009

A present that never give to you

Break in house!
Break my heart!
nothing left....
nothing to break anymore.
Why don't break my mind, clear my mind.
So i won't keep on thinking.
Do something stupid, repeat my mistake and make me regret.


What should i do now?
I did something terrible and unbelievable.
Is too sudden to me.
I can't believe i will say that.


What am i thinking is it truth?
The truth just explain why i did all those things.
What i have done before is it just a lie?
Why should i lie then?


Is there any chances anymore?
Should i think about that or just forget about it?
If no then how long it take to heal my wound?
You have been so deeply in my heart.
My mind just all about you now.
If yes then what should i do?
Is just too contradict if i say yes.


Why i make it so complicated?
Love isn't blind?
No matter what either one of us did wrong
we just can forgive each other unconditionally. Isn't it?
But i really did something that i can't even forgive myself
so how could i ask you to forgive me anymore.


Is it really the last time i heard that kind of words from you?


Every question just make another question to occur.
Just like what happened to us.


-signed off-