Sunday, June 7, 2009

St john Carnival

6.15am reach school.
Nobody teman me.
At there, nth to do.
cus all set up by them d.
Luckily im not onli 1 who go 1st day.
Got woei-yaw teman me. xD

1st i was at drawing registration.
many many cutie children there.
Thier drawing were so awesome.
I n wy stand there almost 3 hr.
Cus some of them colour took quite a long time.
But they drawing really really nice.




Is it great? So nice wei....My angel is st john ambulance :)

I was so hungry.
Finally i could eat. haha xD
Ate 2 mini pau, xi mi lo, ice blended n tea egg.
Then i help to sell kuih-muih.
Actually i was at chocolate fountain de.
but someone took my job d. x(

Then took some picture for my moral project
This was my main purpose for going this carnival
but of cus i want to help la.

A little bit boring la
cus no customer.
Luckily still got ppl to talk.
Then around 6pm when back home.

Sry to some1 cus i said want to
teman him to play the dunu wat sand paper
but my family arrived so i got to go.