Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moody but....complicated

Negative thinking girl appear again..
every memories flow out from my mind.
suddenly feel my life full of regret..aiks
uncountable times
i make a lot of mistake
a lot of wrong decisions.

Think back my heart feels really really pain
i always want to do my best in everything
always try dont miss any great thing
but always come to failure.
Ok fine. a lesson for me.

When failure comes again n again
maybe im used to it.
I face it but doesnt mean i accept.
sometime i also try to run away
bcus i really really scare what will happen next
worser condition? arguement?

I always struggle myself.
always blame myself
why i always do wrong this n that
why others always so lucky.

Everything i carry a big HOPE
but everytime this H...O..P....E
become nth.
Try so hard to accept it
but next day i cant control myself
do sth stupid or just keep on cry n cry in the corner.

failure make me become
more complicated thinker
negative person n
a little bit mature person

=>i always believe every1 has an "angel"
who protect n give support, lucky charm
where is my angel??....no where
signed off......