Sunday, April 10, 2011

Imperfect

Imperfect gives us strong will to do better next time but....
the question is...
is there a 2nd chance??
are you sure you can do better next time??

Have fun with
Brenda, I Shuen, Queenie, Wenn sheng,
Han leon, Hui xin, Wan tching and wan ying
at SUNWAY LAGOON.....!!!!!

Amusement park is awesome...!!!
Scream like someone saw a ghost or what.

But still....there is something makes me sad and cry....

When things not allow me to do something
i against it.
When things allow me to do something
i can't do it.

I miss the fun......for last few hours....
I feel loneliness again.....
I feel imperfect again
I feel disappointed again
I miss the chance again

I hate this feeling
I hate repeating something that makes me feel useless
feel missing something....

Suddenly i miss someone again....

Sometime when you have too much fun
you will feel that i still missing something
missing something that you always want to be
just a little bit more
just missing that little thing
that will makes thing different
makes thing perfect

I had done everything with my friends....
but not with my loved one

regretfulness will always be my deep cut scar in my heart.

Bye guys....
A cloudiness day