Saturday, March 19, 2011

Reminder

Think back from now.....

Let's ask you guys a question...

People who end the relationship first is it wrong?

Do you know the person who say that is more hurt then
the person who listen?

Sometime is hard to explain to other people why you do that.
Sometime we will think why we have to explain?
To protect our image?
To show that you are a good girl or boy?

Love is something and is the only one we can't explain
right?

You still love that person
but why you still want to break?

Reason may be so ridiculous....
other partner may not accept
but is truth...!!

Few months later......

you maybe hate me
or don't even want to be friend with me
(i know that i can't treat you as friend too)

although sometime i feel regret what i did
until now....i still miss you so much
i still cry for you once in the midnight

but one thing i realize....
i miss you but my sensation tell me that
we never can be together anymore....

When we both meet again.....
we may treat each other as stranger
strange than a stranger

Am  i a failure?
Haiz....
I know i just write a stupid post
I just try to lie to myself....

anyway....
i'm not emo again...
i'm just worry about today night party.
I really don't know what should i do when i see him.
Or maybe i just think too much...
maybe he may not even exist in the party...
I just don't know why i still care about this...

maybe is just used to it?

Okay...guys
night...