Friday, December 10, 2010

Bad thing and good thing

Do you guys realize something?

Good thing always just happened once in our life.
And it is always short.

But bad thing always happened again and again.
And always the same thing.
I din't mean to do it again.

Why always like that
always happened on me?

I'm sorry.

I din't mean to find excuse.
I really din't.
Believe me. Can?

It is this is fade?
If i really make through this
it will happen again and again.
How can i make through the next time?

Is it because this not belongs to me?
Is it because i din't tell the truth?
Is it because is not the right time?

How i gonna talk to you?
Answer you?
Persuade you?

Is it a curse?
SPM really is my curse?
Will it happened again?
No....tell me no...

I thought after spm is a happy time
but this is only a start.