Thursday, September 23, 2010

4 days

20/09/2010
Girl's six sense is always right.
Or girl always guess right.

From you :
"Yes. Study first."

This words is right
but i just can't accept.

21/09/2010
And now you tell me the truth.

Truth always cruel.
Now i only know i'm the reason.

I have no right to ask you.
But why must choose to leave.

Is the best way for you but not me.
You can concentrate but i just can't stop thinking.

When i choose you that time
you leave me.

Seeing you so close
but i just can't approach you.

22/09/2010
Today is mooncake festival.
Today suppose a day which loves ones gather but not for me.

People always say
when you miss someone
look at the moon....
He maybe looking at it too.

Holding my phone all the time
i'm waiting.....

23/09/2010
Seeing other couples so sweet.

At school,
Every moment
i just can't stop looking outside
searching......

Looking at you
I wonder what are you thinking
Do you miss me as i do?

I really forcing myself to study study...
i just can't do so....


You telling me there is hope.
But you are avoiding me too....
Why?


Give up or keep?


You stole my happiness, my heart and everything.
And now you leave me just a "study"
without any words
without telling me what to do.


Fighting with my mind all the time now......
study and stop thinking........