Sunday, March 21, 2010

20/03/2010


ONE DAY UNITY GATHERING

Finally, here it comes.
Suppose to wake up at 5am but i'm late.
I can't wake too early...so i jump up from the bed at 6am.
15 minutes to prepare and went to school.

6.30 in the morning
ss awhile 1st before we start work

mine checkpoint
"Feed The Baby and Baby Talk"
porridge
scooping the porridge
passing the porridge
biting the spoon xD
Technical error on this photo..
Feeding the baby

my best partner
baby message
Drinks........
Brenda and I make it..^^
Fall in everyone under the hot sun
Group photo
message from all of you

Our OUG theme : Childhood Colours =)

Din't get to take more photo
because we are too busy.

I learnt a lot of new games haha.....

We end at 3.45pm....
and we have to clean up everything until 4.30 ++.

There is SUPER JUNIOR concert duty 
I miss the chance....=(
Why is today not tomorrow or next week or whatever.
Haiz...

Anyway i have no more energy to go for duty
that's the reason i comfort myself.

Have a nice sleep next.
Whole body is so so so tired and 
also mentally tired.

okay ..
more photo to update....xD

Bye