Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

I'm so so so happy today...
because is a NEW YEAR....2010...
yeah.....

Went to countdown with my family last minute in sunway.
My heart just at sunway because i should be with them
but i din't go..because of some reasons.

Went to sunway and i kept on searching them
i just brought my parents round and round in sunway.
Supposed could arrive a shop few mins but i just walked a big circle
i hoped i just could meet them and gave them surprise but no luck...

00.00 sharp...
I knew they were just around me
but i couldn't find them...Never mind then.
I love the restaurant
which i could watch the fireworks clearly and not crowded. ^^
Fireworks just made me felt like crying...i don't know why
but not sad just felt touching...^^
My mind just kept on thinking something.
and really happened...should i happy?
i was quite happy actually xD
but i hated my reaction....

After countdown, we rushed to carpark.....lolx.
We scared traffic jam..but still jam there for 1 hour plus.
Gosh...while i was waiting i saw someone
who i don't know how to face him
i not sure was it my friend then i just kept on staring.
Suddenly he turned back and guess what my reaction.?
I shouted "omg" that time =.= and i just reacted like stupid fella..
don't know what to do and looked around side
pretend i din't see anything.
Why i shouted?? i don't know.
My mom asked me why..hope she din't think other way.

I kept on thinking that scene everytime i closed my eyes.
Hope he din't see my reaction....but  i think he saw that....x(
I'm gonna prepared myself when i see him at school....

see ya everyone... ^^