Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Xmas eve

24/12/09
Xmas eve should be happy right?
So i decided to join my friends to lagoon xD
When i arrived there only knew that there were 3 of us only.
But we had a lot of fun there ^^


nice view right?

Say hi to our organizer ^^


Only guy

Me xD

We were siting cup....

Can you me me and soon yong?? haha

So call shoe ride...



I love this pirate ship so much..
It was awesome.
Hang up 360...

We went to swimming pool too.
Something happened in the "river".
I dropped my spec in the water.
That time i knew i was stepping my spec.
But when i moved a bit then lost it.
Walk around the river for almost 1 hour i think?
They kept on asking me to give up and played other games first.
But did i have mood to play other game? No..

Finally, thanks God.
A guy found my spec.
But i forgot how that guy looked like.
Din't where spec ma..
Later we liked stalking that guy's brother.
Cause yu hsuan wanted to see how the guy looked like xD
But we couldn't find him.
Anyway thanks a lot to him



Time to say goodbye

Went back home almost 7 night.
But home was so so quiet...............
And i got scold by parents badly =.=
Because i din't picked their calls
and din't call back home while i was enjoying.
Luckily i found back my spec if not i would get scold more badly.

Today really a good starting but bad ending.
Got scold by parents for few days
and no outgoing anymore....haiz...
Said goodbye to all the upcoming activities :(