Monday, November 23, 2009

Travel and people in distant place

Morning,
i had read a newspaper about my star.
It wrote that
"Your mind is far away.
Mostly you are thinking about
things to do with travel
and the people in distant places.
Back to reality. Gemini"
Gosh..
it's truth!! Absolutely correct.
But not just today.
Few days before i had started to think about it.

Afternoon,
i received a message from my friend.
He told me that they will be discuss about
the Genting trip tonight 10pm.
And he also wrote at facebook to remind them.

Tomorrow i'm going Genting.
But  i'm not really feel excited.
I try to be enjoy and happy.
But i still feel disappointed.
I just cant stop thinking.

They will be going Genting without me again.
They will be talking about
how fun they are at Genting,
how enjoy they are next time i see them.
I will once again feel that i'm left out
and cant even join their conversation.
I need to prepare listen to them
pretend that i'm enjoy listening to them
act that i'm happy.

I believe everybody will do something
they feel regret and unforgivable.
Everybody will try to do their best
so that it will not happen again
and make them regret again.

I'm trying not to let anything make me regret.
I'm trying me best.
But it seem now i cant do anything.
Same thing still happen.

From form 3 mid term break,
i had done many thing that i felt regret.
Although how much effort i have put on
how much time i have spent to do 1 thing
but still many times i fail....
Every time i fall down
i have to stand up by my own
without anybody help
because no one can help me
but just me can only help myself.

How to help myself?
Doing my best is not enough.
Put all my effort is still not enough.
Once thing i should have and is a must
that is how to think in the positive way.

When everything i start to do
i put a lot of hope...a high hope.
That why i always fall badly when comes to a fall.
So, i will now start to think to the worst condition
whenever i start to do or plan anything.
So when we success,
there will be a surprise.
While when we fail,
at least we have prepared ourselves at the beginning.

That what i learnt from a television program.
This is not a bad idea.
I should try it out.


But i promise myself
one day when i have grown up.
When i can decide everything myself,
i will do anything to achieve my dream and target.
Of course not in the bad way.

Hope next post i will write something that is more happy.
Genting post probably.
Bye