Thursday, November 19, 2009

Once again....

Bad news here again.
They are going genting.
This is not a bad news for you guys
but for me is liked a rain that will never stop.

Once again
a big hope and now become nothing again.

I cant go camp and
i try so hard to control myself
not to think about it.
When i know all my dear friends can go for camp
just take only 5 little seconds
everything have changed.
I try so hard to persuade myself
camp is tough....so dirty....dont go also never mind la.
Just cant get badges only ma. Why should i so sad.
Ok fine.
Everything is fine for 1 week here.

I told myself i must go for class trip no matter what.
How seldom my mom liked gonna let me go.
Everyday i'm thinking how to persuade my parents to let me go
and how will the trip goes on...
Liked this will not be a dream anymore...is coming closer and closer to me.
But today, a short message
"class trip they are going genting"
I really dont know what to say
but my mind just keep on thinking.
Thinking..... what happened?
What to say? What to do? How should i react?
Just nothing...speechless...depress only...

No one i can talk to anymore
or i dont know where to talk from..
maybe i just think to negative.
even someone i want to call
i want to sms but
now is not the suitable time.
Blog..just blog
blogging is the only way i can think to express my feeling now.
I try not to write any emo blog
but i really dont know what to do le...

Time will cure my wound 1 day
but not now, not tomorrow...
not few years later.....
i dont know when is it.
Just let it be.
I cant control anymore.
Everything i think and i hope so just nothing.

Dont know why my mind will always remember clearly
something that is bad while good just blur....
Maybe thats why everybody will grown up
after they have experience something that is
not good and tough to them.
They try not to let the same thing happened
because they know that feeling is really really ...bad.

i dint mean anything guys.
If some of you think that i'm writing bad about you.
No, i dint mean that ok.