Sunday, November 15, 2009

4C class Party....

14/11/09
Yesterday, we had a 4C class party.
Supposed at padang but it was raining
so we changed to yu hsuan house.

I felt bad because i dint buy anything there
but i saw a lot of junk food....
and i eat a lot too....xD

Actually they were planned some game at padang
but it was raining so their plans were DESTROYED....!!!
Luckily the most excited plan was went smoothly....
It was HAUNTED HOUSE...
But i dint get to go it
because something happened when i walked
on the way to the house.
My beloved bracelet was broken...x(
This bracelet gave me a bad sign.
Liked this told me not to go in....
so at last i just walked around at padang....

Back to yu hsuan house.
All of them were GAMLBING
They were playing POKER KING...
Our goodies represented their chips....$$$$..

Then at last we had our group photo
but some of them went back....

I dint captured any photo...
it seem dont have the mood to take...
But overall ok la....xD