Thursday, October 8, 2009

03/10/09

Red Lettle Day...!!

Today is a very special day....
for me n also my cousin...
today is WEDDING'S DAY and MOONCAKE FESTIVAL
Today also my my first time be the bridesmaid..
Now i realised that is not easy to be bridesmaid....really tired...
but is worth it...xD

First time went to church....
real wedding is not same as movie...haha
so dont watch too much movie xD

Although this year dont get to celebrate mooncake festival
but i really have a great great..memory...
i will never forget it.


My 1st contact lens xD

Dresses....^^

This bag is so heavy...full of money and jewellery..$$
i have to carry here and there...

This is for the little child....

Angpau...angpau.. 1 of it is special de...xP

Nice flower for so called "committee"...is purple...

Here some photo.....muahx...

here the beautiful bride...





ss photo here...xP


Best wishes for my cousin and her husband....
Hope both of you will love each other forever and ever

End....!!
~sweet memory~