Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Believe it or not...

Hey..guys
Do you believe God??
I totally believe it.

Yesterday,
we ordered Mcd for dinner.
My dad and my burger were spoilt.
So we called back to have a change
but we waited almost 1 hour.
Before that the delivery just needed 15 minutes
but for this complaint needed more than 1 hour.

Finally, my dad couldn't wait for it.
So he drove to taipan Mcd restaurant.
He got 2 new burgers + 1 free.
Should be happy...xD

But....

5.30 early in the morning....
gosh i started stomachache....diarrhoea
Then, i went to see doctor.

Haiz..
Dont know whether tomorrow can go taipan
for gathering anot..
Maybe once again i need to "fong fei kei" le.
sry....

P/S:
Hope you guys don't think that
i am writing bad about Mcd...
I just want to say that
My burger spoilt actually is a sign from God.
He doesn't want me to eat it.
But now only i realise that.
Is too late...