Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to town !!

Back to town for 2 days 1 night.
The main propose going back is my cousin giving wedding cake to us.

We were separated to 2 cars
my parents and cousin went to kl 1st
while my bro, uncle and me back to town

Way back to town
we were lost x(
wrong way.....new road.....haiz
but still safely arrived.

1st thing i did when i back to hometown was
clean the house...!!
After that ....
we had a delicious ais-cream..xP
moment of silence...nth to do.
Both of my bro played  psp n nintendo ds
while i sitting there, looking around...

Then,
while i thought of going out to walk around
thunder storm...raining heavily.
ooo...we were trapped at house.

Rain smaller n smaller...
time to go out had a ride on bicycle.
cycling under the rain was so cool ....


dinner...dunu wat soup is this...!!

"sun" in the night
Walking alone in the night.
Think a lot of things.
Hope that time some1 will be beside me
sharing each other secrets
walking side by side...xD

At night,
played with little child.
lolx.....