Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy sweetie 16th birthdays!

HaPpY SwEeTiE 16 th BiRthdAy!

26 may! Guess what so special today! Today is my birthday! hehe xD

N oso my 2nd last day exam. Today should be a happy n unforgettable day but .....In the morning, going to rain n some haze around! Dunu where is it come from! Then my bfriend says "wah, why today like going to rain ah? Today should be sunshine ma! Eh, why ur bday like not a good sign ah! This sign shows u very kiam siap ah! Bday girl should buy us sth ma!" i dun care what they say hehe xD. Then suddenly whole school no electric. So dark but still nid 2 sit 4 exam.

Today rechieve many bday wishes from friends n family! n oso present. I love my prezzie so much. Thx alot to you all! I will take care nicely. N thx to my class monitor too! He annouced to whole class! Bday song from my classmate 4C! Thx!!
My present....
~ icecream cake for baskin 31
~ 2 necklace
~ my 1st cosmetic from my bro xD
~a cute doggie bear
~a pink watch n earings
~a bicycle with nice candle (smell nice o)
n other la....