Saturday, May 30, 2009

Adult exam...!!

Wake up early in the morning....
Just eat 3 biscuit n half cup of horlick only. No appetite ler.
Maybe too nervour for today exam ba.
When to school, feel more scary.
Then after fall in now ....exam....start!!

1st i go for transportation-strecture. I thought it would be easy
but we all like confuse what to do.
I dont really care la. I just do my best d.
Then answer all the question they ask lo.

2nd go for theory exam. Luckily all objective.
Dunu can pass anot.

3rd go for bandaging.
We do arm sling n scalp bandage.
Overall ok ok la. But juz too loose.

4th go for choking. I haven memorize.
but my partner want me go together with her.
Then, i just go lo....Guess what?? My examinor is who?
Cant tell la. But very scary de.
Scary until i forget all the procedure n talk crap.
He always ask me to repeat!! I can very sure i did wrong.
After finish, i when back to waiting room n cry! x(
I know i will fail for sure.

5th go for fracture.
Pelvis injury n elbow dislocated.
I tie the reef knot at wrong side ler. Die la.

6th the easiest part. Cpr n recovery position. ^^
I think i will pass ba.
Cus i memorize very hard ler after a lesson.
That lesson is happened on a duty. Lazy to say la.

Then, after exam. Arrange the table back.
Then go to sk hse to change cloth n go to summit.
Go with my besties.
Very funny ler. We bought 3 shirt.
Go in the shop 3 times.
Thats all for today..